week #4 13th October

Jam
Due to illness I was unable to make the class on Monday so I thought I would talk to you about the jam instead. In week one I could tell that everyone felt uncomfortable with touching each other but then they didn’t want to be on their own. Now when I am dancing in the jam I can tell that everyone is more willing to experiment with each other and this has defiantly brought us together as a group and as friends. In week four I feel like I am trusting people with my weight when I would not have done that two weeks ago. I am also happier to take other peoples weight and even moving holding their weight. I am starting to find that I am only happy to take weight when I’m on my hands and knees but because I have noticed this I am trying to push myself to change this. This week I have started to notice the things that distract me like when at the start of the jam when I am trying to get into my body if someone talks to me then I have to start again. But altogether I am enjoying the jams and feel they are a good class to do, to test out what we have learn in class and have some fun with everyone. I also feel like if I am not in a good mood or stressed coming into the jam I always leave feeling happier and more relaxed.